Rocker Jon Bon Jovi hasn't yet offloaded his New Museum Building penthouse, but that's not stopping the iconic rocker from scoping out new apartments. The Post reports that he and wife Dorothea just checked out the new condos atop Lafayette Street's Puck Building. The eagerly awaited conversion by Jared Kushner will have six units total, ranging from $21 million to over $60 million a popthought one is already in contract for $27.5M. For his part, after speculating about it for a year and a half, Bon Jovi officially listed his completely renovated 5BR/5.5BA duplex last March. An autumnal PriceChop to $39.9 million didn't do the trick, and the listing recently vanished from the market entirely. The specs for the about-to-list Puck Penthouses are ridiculously luxurious, with many details from the 128-year-old building kept intact, like fluted iron columns, exposed brick walls, and beautiful barrel-vault ceilings.
· Jon Bon Jovi checks out apartments in Nolita [NYP]
· Details Unveiled for Long-Awaited $21-$60M Puck Penthouses [Curbed]
· Bon Jovi De-Lists Penthouse [Curbed]
· At Last, Bon Jovi Officially Lists Soho Penthouse for $42M [Curbed]
· All Puck Penthouses coverage [Curbed]
· All Celebrity Real Estate coverage [Curbed]