This week's top dish from Eater NY, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) East Village: John Frazer's long-awaited restaurant in the Standard East Village opens this weekend, and Eater got a sneak peek in the new space. Called Narcissa, the eatery will serve farm-to-table fare.
2) Hell's Kitchen: Barbacon recently opened on Ninth Avenue, and the new space claims the title of NYC's first all-bacon restaurant. The menu features only bacon-heavy dishes, including a bacon tasting flight. Yum?
3) West Chelsea: If $179 is too much for you to pay to indulge in the Del Posto tasting menu, you can experience the entire thing in 60 seconds.
4) Somewhere: No location has been reveale yet for Anthony Bourdain's massive international food market, but the author/chef/TV show host divulged more details about what he wants and emphasized that this venture isn't just about the money.
5) Weed Town: New York now has an underground marijuana supper club. Possibly. It might be a joke. But if it's not, there will be a nine-course tasting menu of weed-infused dishes.
· Eater NY [ny.eater]