This summer, Bill de Blasio, Chirlane McCray, and progeny Chiara and Dante officially moved to Gracie Mansion, meaning their Park Slope home was vacant at last. (Heck, they even left myriad belongings outside the place, free for the taking.) And though they initially weren't sure if they were going to play landlord for the three-bedroom, one-bath they left behind, but as it turns out, they are. (How did they all share one WC?) Anyhow, here now, via the official listing, comes the first look inside the erstwhile de Blasio lair, a 100-year-old brick-and-clapboard house on 11th Street between Sixth and Seventh avenues.
The brokerbabble touts the "charming country-style private house," which has oak floors, a brick fireplace with hand-painted tile, and an "enchanting, landscaped, perennial & evergreen south garden."
It's asking $4,975 a month. And if you apply, BdB himself will not be vetting prospective tenants. But maybe Chirlane will?
· Listing: 442 11th Street [Brooklyn Properties via StreetEasy]
· For Rent by de Blasio: 3-Bedroom Home [NYT]
· De Blasio's Park Slope home up for rent at $4,975 a month [NYDN]
· Who Wants to Rent Mayor de Blasio's Park Slope House? [Curbed]
· 16 'Junky' Items De Blasio Left for Neighbors in Gracie Move [Curbed]
· De Blasios Swap 300-Year-Old Antiques For West Elm at Gracie [Curbed]
· All 442 11th Street coverage [Curbed]