The sprawling, 7,693-square-foot penthouse in Delos Living's health-centric Village development didn't find a buyer who's $50 million-worth of excited over the apartment's unique amenities, including vitamin C-infused showers, circadian rhythm lighting, posture supporting floors, and a built-in herbarium. After some five months on the market, the crowned jewel of the six-apartment building at 66 East 11th Street has met the pricechopper, bringing its ask down to $39.8 million, WSJ reports. The penthouse is still amongst the most expensive apartments on the market in the city, and comes with the distinct amenity of rubbing shoulders with other owners in the building, including actor Leonardo DiCaprio and New Age guru Deepak Chopra.
· Listing: 66 East 11th Street [Dolly Lenz, Town]
· A 'Healthy' New York Penthouse Gets a Healthy Price Cut to $39.8 Million [WSJ]
· Tour the $50M Penthouse at 66 East 11th, Where Leo Will Live [Curbed]
· For $40M, Be Leonardo DiCaprio's Neighbor and Also Never Die [Curbed National]
· Here Are the 25 Most Expensive Homes in NYC [Curbed]
· All 66 East 11th Street coverage [Curbed]