Bed-Stuy has been topping itself all year in terms of prices, and now the Brooklyn neighborhood is closing out the year with two new records, as its most expensive condo ever, a four-bedroom garden duplex in 252 Gates Avenue, has gone into contract for $1.83 million and the new most expensive townhouse, 101 Hancock Street, is in contract for "slightly over" its $2.45 million asking price. Both properties spent just over a month on the market. 101 Hancock bests the townhouse record set just this summer, when two separate houses both sold for $2.25 million.
· We hear … [NYP, via Brownstoner]
· Another Record Being Broken in Bed-Stuy: 101 Hancock Street [BK to the Fullest]
· Listing: 252 Gates Avenue #1 [Elliman, via Streeteasy]
· Listing: 101 Hancock Street [Corcoran, via Streeteasy]
· See The Two Most Expensive Bed-Stuy Townhouses Ever Sold [Curbed]