1) Everywhere: Some of the most iconic and famous sights of Miami's skyline are its signage: the neon lights of Ocean Drive, and the giant roadside kitsch of Miami's midcentury motels, among many others.
2) TV Land: For another installation of 'Hangover Observations' Curbed party hopped Million Dollar Listing Miami series premier watch parties. Members of the cast were having two very different parties, at the same time of course.
3) Design District: Starchtect Jeanne Gang, partially known for a tower in Chicago called Aqua that already looks like it belongs in Miami, is designing a condo tower in Miami's Design District for developer Craig Robins. "We're deep in the design process" says Robins.
4) Everywhere: We compared what you can get on the Miami rental market for $1,500/month, in Brickell, Coconut Grove, and South Beach.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]