1) Coconut Grove: Until now, we hadn't seen much of Starchitect Rem Koolhaas' new luxury condo development, Park Grove. But the building has popped out of its cake people, at a cocktail party Wednesday evening. We liveblogged the fun, right this way.
2) Everywhere: The swimming pool is an architectural crucifix of Miami, the goal of the weary vacationer, etc. So, we mapped it! We mapped Miami's ten most magnificent hotel pools.
3) Coral Way: Dumpy little office building or den of carnal lust? According to a former owner who dished to a realtor, who dished to Curbed (making this, like, totally reliable information) a building that just sold on Coral Way was a brothel for a long time back in the day.
4) Everywhere: Some killer back yards, attached to nice houses to boot, are for sale around Miami, featuring everything from classical, roofless, gazebo-like structures, to views of the Biltmore Hotel.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]