Some sunshine from the Sixth Borough, as per Curbed Miami...
1) Spring Garden: The only house currently for sale in the little historic neighborhood on a peninsula in the Miami River called Spring Garden is this $699,000 Mediterranean Revival. It was built in 1926 and is a pretty shade of blue.
2) Downtown West Palm Beach: A condo project planned for West Palm Beach that unfortunately had the same name as one of the worst terrorist groups of our time, ISIS, is now going by the much more benign 3 Thirty Three Downtown.
3) Pinecrest: A very chic boxy white house from the '80s that may or may not have been designed by Richard Meier has hit the market for $5.5 million.
4) North Beach: The penthouse in an upcoming building called the Bath Club Estates that you wouldn't at first think would command such a high price has indeed had its price set at $50-whopping-million. Will it achieve that?
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]