TV personality Kelly Ripa and her husband, actor Mark Consuelos, originally listed their Soho penthouse for $24.5 million last January. In May it was reported that the five-bedroom penthouse had gone into contract "at a considerable discount." Now, the Daily News reveals that the final sale price is $20 million — considerable, sure, but not exactly a shocking price drop. The buyer is real estate honcho Alex Adjmi, and the brokers on the sale told the Daily News the he wanted to the place as an investment, suggesting that the penthouse, which has some good features (3,073-square-foot roof deck with a fireplace, hot tub, and outdoor shower) and some less good ones (lots of little rooms instead of a few big rooms) is probably in for some sort of reconfiguring and re-listing.
· Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos sell Manhattan pad for $20M after major price cut [NYDN]
· Someone Has Finally Agreed to Buy Kelly Ripa's Penthouse [Curbed]
· Kelly Ripa Lists Crosby Street Penthouse for $24.5 Million [Curbed]
· All Kelly Ripa coverage [Curbed]
· All 76 Crosby coverage [Curbed]
· All Celebrity Real Estate coverage [Curbed]
Curbed Video: One World Trade Center Spire - Final Segment Lift (GoPro)