Boaz Gilad better watch out. The prolific developer with projects all over Brooklyn has another active real estate company hot on his heels: Adam America. That firm is also responsible for buildings-to-be that blanket the borough, with a particular focus on the
canyon of mediocrity Fourth Avenue. And lo, here comes another (h/t New York YIMBY)! Teaming up with busy architects Isaac & Sterntalk about mediocrityhere's the first look at Adam America's latest project: a 28-rental building on Baltic Street in Boerum Hill.
The building, which will rise seven stores and have 14 parking spots, may be somewhat gray and bland, but look on the bright side: at least it's not as orange and at least it doesn't have as many protrusions as the rental building Adam America is building a few parcels down on Baltic Street.
· Revealed: 577 Baltic Street, Boerum Hill [NYY]
· Meet the Transformer, um, 70 Rentals Coming to Boerum Hill [Curbed]
· Tracking the Development Boom on Brooklyn's Fourth Avenue [Curbed]
· All Adam America coverage [Curbed]
· All Isaac & Stern coverage [Curbed]