clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Japanese Company Breaks Ground on 55 Hudson Yards

New, 5 comments

HUDSON YARDS—Mitsui Fudosan America, the Japanese real estate group that recently acquired a 92.09 percent stake in 55 Hudson Yards from Related Companies for $259 million, has broken ground on the 51-story office tower. The company announced the groundbreaking today along with Related and Oxford Properties Group, who control the remaining 7.91 percent. The $1.4 billion tower, designed by A. Eugene Kohn and Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, is expected to be ready for tenants in 2017. [CurbedWire Inbox; Crain's; Commercial Observer; DNAinfo; TRD; previously]

55 Hudson Yards

55 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001