SL Green, the developer of the soon-to-rise tower One Vanderbilt, is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with Andrew S. Penson, the owner of Grand Central Terminal, over air rights around the buildings. But that hasn't stopped the developer from moving forward with its 1,400-foor-tall tower: YIMBY got the scoop on new renderings for the Kohn Pederson Fox-designed tower, which show both the building's full height, as well as its placement amid the NYC skyline's other towers (which you can see above). Though it will be dwarfed by Extell's incoming Central Park Tower, One Vanderbilt will still be one of Midtown's tallest new skyscrapers.
· New Renderings Show Fresh Views Of One Vanderbilt [YIMBY]
· Grand Central Owner Sues Over Terminal's Air Rights [Curbed]
· One Vanderbilt Will Soon Rise 1,400 Feet Over Midtown East [Curbed]
· Midtown East's New Rezoning Finally Makes Progress [Curbed]
· All One Vanderbilt coverage [Curbed]