Just a few days after SOM's curved glass tower at 252 East 57th Street reached its full, 700-foot-plus height, Field Condition took a trip up the building to snag some photos of the topped-out tower. Though it's not quite as sky-high as its neighbors One57 and 432 Park Avenue—it doesn't even qualify as a supertall—it does match those buildings in terms of pricing, with condos starting at $4.25 million. The building itself is notable for its undulating, glassy facade, and as Field Condition discovered, there will be outdoor terraces (including one on the 34th floor) that will provide unobstructed skyline views. Check out some snaps below, and many more photos over at Field Condition.
· 252 East 57th Street [Field Condition]
· Midtown East's Undulating 700-Foot Glass Tower Tops Out [Curbed]
· Curvy Condo Tower Passes Halfway Mark on 57th Street [Curbed]
· Awaited East Side Tower Hopes To Equal 57th Street Hype [Curbed]
· All 252 East 57th Street coverage [Curbed]