Williamsburg's funky William Vale hotel has topped out, bringing Wythe Avenue ever closer to becoming Brooklyn's hotel epicenter. Field Condition stopped by for a visit on behalf of Brownstoner to photograph the incoming 183-room hotel. In addition to the hotel and amenity space, the Aldo Liberis-designed building will also have retail and commercial space in its podium. The podium will be topped by a planted area with small hills for visitors. Anyone will be able to swing by the rooftop space; it'll be accessible by an outdoor stairway. Now, here's a look at where things stand with the wonky, levitating building.
· The William Vale Hotel Tops Out in Williamsburg [Brownstoner]
· First Look Inside Williamsburg's Zany William Vale Hotel [Curbed]
· Williamsburg's Zany William Vale Hotel Is Rising Quickly [Curbed]
· All William Vale coverage [Curbed]
· All 55 Wythe Avenue coverage [Curbed]