It is the first of many (and we mean many) height-related milestones at Hudson Yards: as of today's topping-out ceremony, Kohn Pedersen Fox's 52-story commercial building at 10 Hudson Yards will officially stand at its full height of 895 feet. The angular glass building will be home to major tenants like Coach, L'Oréal USA, software company SAP, and as of this week, social-media agency VaynerMedia. It will be ready for occupancy as soon as 2016.
· Go Inside Hudson Yards, NYC's In-Progress New Neighborhood [Curbed]
· Final Piece of the Hudson Yards Pie Finally Acquired By Related [Curbed]
· A Tour of NYC's Newest Subway Station With Its Architect [Curbed]
· All 10 Hudson Yards coverage [Curbed]
· All Hudson Yards coverage [Curbed]