Less than six months after closing on a loft at 155 Franklin Street in Tribeca, Orlando Bloom has turned around and put the unit back on the market. The A-list actor paid $4.75 million for the 2,452-square-foot space in September, and he's hoping to make a small profit, having listed it for $5.495 million. Why the quick getaway? Bloom probably realized that being Taylor Swift's neighbor is not the best, unless, of course, you're okay with dozens of photographers and rabid Taylor Swift fans stalking your front door. Bloom supposedly loved the apartment's wood beamed ceilings, cast iron columns, and exposed brick walls, but maybe he loves his privacy more.
· Orlando Bloom Looks to Flip His Tribeca Loft for $5.5M after Eight Months [6sqft]
· Listing: 155 Franklin Street, #4S [Elliman via StreetEasy]
· Orlando Bloom Leaps His Way Into $5M Franklin Street Loft [Curbed]
· All Orlando Bloom coverage [Curbed]
· All 155 Franklin Street coverage [Curbed]