Multi-million dollar townhouses in Park Slope are a pretty common thing these days, but sales north of $4 million are not; according to StreetEasy, only 10 houses in the neighborhood have ever sold for more than that. But that is about to change. Two (very beautiful) townhouses recently entered contract for much more than $4 million, but what makes the deals even more notable is the speed at which they happened. The house at 250 Garfield Place, pictured above, was on the market asking $7.5 million for just 23 days, while the house at 930 President Street, asking $5.85 million, was listed for 46 days.
[930 President Street]
Both homes are totally gorgeous and epitomize the two types of spaces most often sought by Brownstone Brooklyn house hunters. 250 Garfield is completely renovated (by CWB Architects, Tamara Eaton Design, and Pilaster Contracting) and move-in ready, while 930 President features oodles of original details like ornately carved mantles and moldings.
· Listing: 250 Garfield Place [Brown Harris Stevens via StreetEasy]
· Listing: 930 President Street [Brown Harris Stevens via StreetEasy]
· Renovated Park Slope Brownstone Asks $7.5M, and More [Curbed]
· Massive Park Slope Brownstone Wants $5.85 Million, and More [Curbed]
· Brooklyn Townhouse Roundup archives [Curbed]