After first listing the house for $25M two and a half years ago, celebrity super-couple and serial real estate hunters Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick finally unloaded 20 East 10th Street. The Daily News first reported the sale, and broker Fredrik Eklund confirmed it on Instagram. The A-list duo bought the house in 2011 for $18.995M, and apparently renovated the place, but never lived there. The initial $25M asking price was chopped to $22M, and it was last asking $19.95M, so this was not the most lucrative deal the couple ever made.
The 90 Biggest Celebrity Real Estate Moves of the Year in NYC
Peek Inside Sarah Jessica Parker's Delightfully Quirky Townhome
Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick Moving to Brooklyn?
Sarah Jessica Parker coverage on Racked.com
The five-story house (plus a finished basement) measures 6,800 square feet, and features eight fireplaces, a landscaped garden, six bedrooms, and full-floor family room with an office.
· Sarah Jessica Parker Finally Finds Buyer for $20M Greenwich Village Townhouse [NYDN]
· All coverage of 20 East 10th Street [Curbed]
· All coverage of Sarah Jessica Parker [Curbed]
· Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick Re-List $22M House [Curbed]
· 20 East 10th Street [Elliman, via Streeteasy]