Really famous actor Leonardo DiCaprio is renting his $10 million apartment at Greenwich Village's health-centric Delos development, the Post reports. DiCaprio was one of the first buyers in the "Wellness Real Estate" building at 66 East 11th Street, where each apartment comes with over-the-top amenities like circadian rhythm lighting, a built-in juicing station, and vitamin C-infused showers. DiCaprio is renting the two-bedroom, two-bathroom pad for $25,000 a month to Jonathan Orszag, the senior managing director of economic consulting firm Compass Lexicon and a former economic policy advisor to Bill Clinton. Meanwhile, DiCaprio still owns his Battery Park City digs. There are no photos from inside DiCaprio's apartmentsighso these pictures of the building's extremely pricey (and still available) penthouse will have to suffice.
· Leo DiCaprio renting out luxe pad for $25K a month [NYP]
· 20 Absurd Amenities Provided By Leo DiCaprio's New Digs [Curbed]
· All 66 East 11th Street coverage [Curbed]
· All Leonardo DiCaprio coverage [Curbed]
· All Celebrity Real Estate coverage [Curbed]