Funnyman Jonah Hill thought he was ready to part ways with his two-bedroom apartment on Soho's Howard Street last summer, when he listed it for $3.8 million. Then he recanted, taking it off the market in November. Now it's back with a $300,000 PriceChop, bringing the ask to $3.5 million. Will the 2,000-square-foot full-floor loft sell now?
· Listing: 27 Howard Street #2NDFLR [Elliman via StreetEasy]
· Jonah Hill slashes $300K off the price of his SoHo apartment [NYDN]
· Jonah Hill Puts Soho Loft on the Market for $3.8 Million [Curbed]
· Jonah Hill Pulls His Apartment Off The Market [Curbed]
· The 90 Biggest Celebrity Real Estate Moves of the Year in NYC [Curbed]