Since its opening in 1908, the fire house at 392 Himrod Street in Bushwick has barely changed, so it didn't take long for a couple locals to identify it. The station originally housed Engine Company 171, but at some point that changed to Engine Company 271 and Ladder Company 124, which still use the building today. In 2008, the company celebrated a century of service.
· Firefighters Have Occupied This Building For a Century [Curbed]
· Historic Photo by William Restle/Museum of the City of New York [MCNY]
· Cornerspotter archives [Curbed]