For those unstirred by the macabre, the apartment where Mark Madoff ended his life in 2010 is on the market, NYDN reports. The son of infamous Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff took up residence in the 4,169-square-foot Mercer Street apartment in 2005 after picking it up for $6 million. Now ten years later, and five after his death, the three-bedroom apartment is listed for $9 million after making its rounds on the rental market for around $32,500/month. The apartment is outfitted in exotic woods and formerly counted Jon Bon Jovi and Arianna Huffington as neighbors.
· Listing: 158 Mercer Street #4M [Sotheby's via StreetEasy]
· The SoHo apartment where Mark Madoff committed suicide is on the market for $9M [NYDN]
· Mark Madoff's Soho Loft Available For Rent For $32,500/Month [Curbed]
· All 158 Mercer Street coverage [Curbed]
· All Bernie Madoff coverage [Curbed]