Tonight, a lucky group will be amongst the first few to set foot into Rafael Viñoly's 432 Park Avenue, where Storefront for Art & Architecture will be hosting its spring benefit. The event will be confined to the building's lobby, but the organization has shared views from 432 Park's 1,396-foot-tall tower with Untapped Cities to drum up excitement ahead of the event, like that's really even necessary. Prior, the only view shots from the hemisphere's tallest residential tower came from the Times, of course, an Instagrammer's illicit visit, and from a construction worker who shared his Vertigo-inducing daily view.
For more photos, check out Untapped Cities.
· 9 Thoughts From a Plebeian Atop a 1,397-Foot-Tall Tower [Curbed]
· See the Mindboggling Views From the Top of 432 Park Avenue [Curbed]
· Fearless Instagrammer Records Views From 432 Park's Pinnacle [Curbed]
· Take In the View From 432 Park's Crane, 1,375 Feet Up [Curbed]
· All 432 Park Avenue coverage [Curbed]