As the ask of Liam Gallagher's Essex House apartment continues to drop, the notoriously combative Oasis frontman might look back in anger at some of the two-bedroom's decor that may be scaring away potential buyers. The apartment, listed for $4 million nearly a year ago, has just been hit with another pricechop that brought its ask down to $3.1 million (h/t NYP). As he did with his bandmate brother, maybe it's time for Gallagher to part ways with the apartment's niche rockstar decor and try again with a clean slate.
· Your own oasis: Live like Liam Gallagher for less [NYP]
· Listing: 160 Central Park South #1709 [Elliman via StreetEasy]
· Liam Gallagher Is Asking $4M for Union Jack-Draped Oasis [Curbed]
· The 90 Biggest Celebrity Real Estate Moves of the Year In NYC [Curbed]
· Keith Richards Finds Shelter In $10.5M Fifth Avenue Penthouse [Curbed]
· Celebrity Real Estate archives [Curbed]