Frank Sinatra's Upper East Side penthouse has finally found a buyer after nearly three years on the market. The 3,000-square-foot apartment that was once the locale of some roaring Rat Pack parties was formerly owned and renovated (in a rather unpalatable style) by Penny Hart, an insurance company exec who actually never moved into the East River-hugging apartment. Hart listed the penthouse at 530 East 72nd Street for $7.7 million in 2012, and after a series of broker switches gradually shaved its ask down to $4.95 million. The Wall Street Journal reports that Old Blue Eyes' apartment sold for $4.93 million.
· Frank Sinatra's Former New York Apartment Sells for $5 Million [WSJ]
· Frank Sinatra's Penthouse Now $600,000 Cheaper [Curbed]
· Occupy Sinatra's Party Penthouse Night & Day For $7.7M [Curbed]
· The 90 Biggest Celebrity Real Estate Moves of the Year in NYC [Curbed]
· Here Now, Mapping Where 243 NYC Celebrities Live Right Now [Curbed]
· All Frank Sinatra coverage [Curbed]
· Celebrity Real Estate archives [Curbed]