Name: 204 Forsyth
Developer: Charles Saulson
Architect: Z Architecture
Interiors: Paris Forino
Size: 11 two- and three-bedroom units over seven stories
Prices: $3.25M to $8.5M
It's been less than two years since Forsyth Street's Nativity Mission School became destined to get replaced by luxury apartments. And voila, three of the 11 glassy condos landed on the market last night, joining the slew of new development debuts this spring. That's two two-bedroom, two-bath half-floor units listed for $3.35M and $3.4M, respectively; there's also an $8.5M duplex penthouse with two terraces and a roof deck totaling 2,391 square feet of outdoor space. As per bravado-inclined broker Fredrik Eklund, "Every one of them has a park view, all glass, with finishes by Paris Forino. Also, doorman and parking!" By park, Eklund means the narrow Sara D. Roosevelt Park that is sandwiched in between Chrystie and Forsyth. This is a comeback project for wholly exonerated developer Charles Saulson, and it's pretty much the priciest new project on the Lower East Side behind 215 Chrystie.
Here's an old rendering, by Z Architecture, of the exterior.
Looks a little better now.
Here's the floorplan for $3.4M unit 3A.
And $3.35M unit 3B.
Here's a rendering of the $8.5M duplex penthouse, and its floorplan.
· 204 Forsyth [official]
· Listings: 204 Forsyth Street PH, #3A, #3B [Elliman]
· The 41 New Developments Hitting The Market This Spring [Curbed]
· First Look Inside Forsyth Street's Boutique Luxury Development [Curbed]
· Here Is Charles Saulson's New Luxury Building [Curbed]
· Forsyth Street Site Loses School, Awaits New Condo Project [Curbed]
· Forsyth St. School Will BeSurprise!Luxury Apartments [Curbed]
· All 204 Forsyth coverage [Curbed]
· Development Du Jour archive [Curbed]