The 34 apartments that the Woolworth Building's uppermost floors are becoming haven't been on the open marketuntil now. Listings for five units, ranging in price from one-bedroom for $4,575,000 to a three-bedroom for $9,875,000, cropped up on the Woolworth Tower Residences' website today. These listings are notable not only because sales used to be completely closed, but also because they offer the first look at official floorplans for the long-awaited apartments.
Sure, we've seen renderings (and then more of them), as well as those preliminary floorplans via the building's offering planincluding for the seven-story penthouse that is asking a mind-boggling $110 million. But there's nothing like real, clickable listings to make a development project seem real.
↑ 46B, a one-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom with 1,290 square feet, asking $4,575,000
↑ 33B, a two-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom with 2,563 square feet, asking $7,350,000
↑ 45A, a two-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom with 2,412 square feet, asking $8,900,000
↑ 33A, a three-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom with 3,261 square feet, asking $9,675,000
↑ 35A, a three-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom with 3,261 square feet, asking $9,875,000
· Listings: Woolworth Tower Residences [official]
· More Looks, Details Revealed For Woolworth Building Condos [Curbed]
· Woolworth Building Condos Aim to Break Downtown Record [Curbed]
· New Woolworth Building Condos Reveal First Glimpse Inside [Curbed]
· All Woolworth Building coverage [Curbed]