Although it has yet to launch sales publicly, things are going just dandy at 220 Central Park South. Crain's reports that in six weeks of shopping the building's 118 apartments to select clientele, Vornado has sold roughly one-third of the exceptionally-pricey Robert A.M. Stern building. In dollar figures, that works out to about $1.1 billion. Vornado hasn't disclosed the average sales price of apartments in the building, but as a whole its expected to fetch at least $2.84 billion, says TRD.
· Vornado sells $1.1B worth of Central Park South luxury condos [Crain's]
· 220 CPS: One-Third of the Condos Sold After Six Weeks [TRD]
· 220 Central Park South Might Have a $175M Penthouse [Curbed]
· Ranking Robert A.M. Stern's Contributions to the NYC Skyline [Curbed]
· All 220 Central Park South coverage [Curbed]