While it's one of several townhouses built in 1884 on 68th Street between Second and Third avenues by developer John C. Crimmins, No. 246 is only one of two remaining townhouses on the block in the Georgian Revival style. "No more than six of them will look alike, and no monotony will spoil the aspect of this new row of houses," The Real Estate Record and Guide wrote of the swath of development in the late 19th century. Too bad nowadays the block's historic character is swallowed in the shadow of a gigantic apartment building across the street from No. 246, but the townhouse itself is still notable for its deep garden and patio, three wood-burning fireplaces, and its variety of windows. It's asking $7.5 million, and also comes with over 3,000-square-feet of air rights.