Right on the heels of a tip that John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are parting with their one-bedroom Nolita pad for an apartment fit for a family, the listing for the Brewster Carriage House digs at 374 Broome Street has shown up. Of course the apartment's as beautiful as the A-list celebrity couple; it underwent a Don Stewart and Winka Dubbeldam-led renovation before getting the Architectural Digest treatment in February. The renovation reconfigured the master bathroom and converted another bathroom into a dead-end hallway of closets and laundry facilities, all while bringing an "old-school industrial look" to the nearly 2,000-square-foot apartment.
· Listing: 374 Broome Street [Compass via StreetEasy]
· John Legend, Chrissy Teigen to Sell Lovely Nolita Condo [Curbed]
· All John Legend coverage [Curbed]
· All Chrissy Teigen coverage [Curbed]
· All Celebrity Real Estate coverage [Curbed]