The prolific Tectonic Photo has long posted shots of under-construction sites on Flickr, but the photographer has now set up a blog and posted up-to-date facade pics of the long-in-the-works boutique condo project at 15 Leonard Street. It shows that the six-unit projectfirst floated in April of 2012, contested in May of 2012, and approved in July of 2012is close to completion. Its rise to nine stories didn't come without a fair bit of drama; developer Steven Schnall was sued by the owner of 17 Leonard for alleged damage to the latter's 157-year-old building. All four of its listed units are in contract, and those would-be owners are probably psyched that the construction sheeting is down.
· Tectonic Photo [Flickr]
· Exterior almost complete at 15 Leonard Street [Tectonic Photo]
· 17 Leonard Owner Ends War With Neighbor at No. 15 by Selling Building [Curbed]
· Leonard Street's Latest Batch O' Condos Hits Market From $6M [Curbed]
· Leonard Street Condo Prepares For Sales, Reveals Interiors [Curbed]
· New Leonard Street Condo Finally Approved by Landmarks [Curbed]
· All 15 Leonard Street [Curbed]