Name: One West End
Location: 1 West End Avenue
Developers: Elad Group and Silverstein Properties
Architect: Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
Interiors: Jeffrey Beers International
Size: 42 stories, 246 units
Prices: $1.3 million to more than $20 million
Marketing: Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group
One West End, a pricey condo building with a controversial "poor door" that just unveiled a slew of interior renderings, has officially hit the market. It's the very first sort-of complete buildinga sales launch means it's real, right?in the five-tower complex known as Riverside Center, which has been in the works since 2008.
Available listings range from a two-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom for $2.5 million to a four-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom asking $7.45 million. All told, though, the building's 246 apartments will span one- through four-bedrooms, starting at $1.3 million and topping out with a penthouse of more than $20 million.
Amenities include a 12,000-square-foot rooftop terrace with cabanas and grills, a gym with a 75-foot-long indoor swimming pool, a media room, a billiards room, a kids' playroom, and a game room.
One West End is the market-rate portion of the 42-story Pelli Clarke Pelli-designed building. It will also have a below-market rate component, dubbed 10 Freedom Place, which will occupy the buildings ground through seventh floors and be accessible via
that poor door a different entrance.
· One West End [official]
· Listings: 1 West End Avenue [Corcoran]
· First Look Inside One West End's Condos, Starting at $1.3M [Curbed]
· New Renderings Revealed for Two Riverside Center Towers [Curbed]
· Huge West Side Rental Tower Will Charge $3,700 for a Studio [Curbed]
· Silverstein's Fancy 'Poor Door' Building Has A $20M Penthouse [Curbed]
· It's Not a Poor Door, It's a 'First-Class Entrance Experience' [Curbed]
· Silverstein: Our 'Poor Door' Is Going to Be Really Nice, Though [Curbed]
· All 1 West End coverage [Curbed]
· All Riverside Center coverage [Curbed]
· Development Du Jour archive [Curbed]