When lovely Oscar-nominated actress Michelle Williams sold her lovely Boerum Hill townhouse for $8.8 milliona full 17 percent over its asking pricespeculation turned to where she and her daughter Matilda would move next. The answer, according to a juicy scoop from neighborhood blog Ditmas Park Corner, is Prospect Park South. A 114-year-old Colonial Revival on Albermarle Road, to be precise, which has a columned, two-story front porch that led its broker to heavily reference Gone With the Wind in the listing. The eight-bedroom, six-bath house is in contract, and it was last asking $2.45 million. So it's huge, historic, and filled with fireplaces"on architectural steroids," one might saybut it's also definitely in need of some upgrades. Williams apparently said, "I love living somewhere that feels like the suburbs but is next to an express train."
More Celebrity Real Estate News
Joan Rivers's Upper East Side Triplex May Have Found a Buyer
Inside John Legend & Chrissy Teigen's Nolita Pad, Asking $4.5M
Could Exes Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Be NYC Neighbors?
· Listing: The Tara of Prospect Park South [Mary Kay Gallagher Real Estate]
· Welcome, Michelle Williams! Actress Buys Home On Albemarle Road [DPC]
· Building of the Day: 1440 Albemarle Road ['Stoner]
· Michelle Williams Asks $7.5M for Her Lovely Boerum Hill House [Curbed]
· Michelle Williams Sold Her Lovely Brooklyn Home For Over Ask [Curbed]
· All Michelle Williams coverage [Curbed]