Madison Realty Capital is very busy filling Myrtle Avenue in Clinton Hill with lots o' rental apartments. The developer bought up the old Pratt Station Post Office (which reopened nearby) as well as all its air rights (address-wise, 490 and 504 Myrtle Avenue). It's already put up a 91-unit building, now dubbed The Refinery, at the former address; it started leasing at the end of May and has an affordable housing component taking applications now. Next up, the building it is planning for No. 504. An eagle-eyed tipster took a photo of a rendering posted on construction signage, and it's the first look we've gotten of the rentals. Unfortunately, they look kinda blahakin to a suburban office building. Next-door neighbor to the west 490 Myrtle, which replaced some small businesses, is winning the attractiveness battle.
Madison Realty Capital told Curbed in March that 504 Myrtle will have 141 apartments, so it's possible the permits haven't been updated.
· New Building Permit: 504 Myrtle Avenue [DOB]
· 490 & 504 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, NY [Madison Realty Capital]
· Madison Realty bringing 141-unit project to Clinton Hill [TRD]
· The 41 New Developments Hitting The Market This Spring [Curbed]
· All Madison Realty Capital coverage [Curbed]