Three years ago, the owner of the 100-year-old bank building on Montague and Pierrepont Streets in Brooklyn Heights decided it would be a grand idea to turn the statuesque structure into condos. The Stahl Organization's transformation of the Brooklyn Trust Company building into 12 fancy condos is almost complete, and Brownstoner has the first look inside. The apartments, which are all priced in the $3 million range, have thus far only been illustrated by drawings. They're very nice drawings, to be sure, but now we're seeing under-construction glimpses of a top-floor apartment with pitched-roof ceilings, as well as a kitchen and a bathroom.
· Bank to Condo Conversion of Brooklyn Trust Company Building Is Nearly Complete [Brownstoner]
· Landmarked Downtown Brooklyn Bank Wants to Go Condo [Curbed]
· Brooklyn Bank-Turned-Condos Reveals Floorplans, Amenities [Curbed]
· Brooklyn Heights Bank-Turned-Condos Will Start at $3.35M [Curbed]
· Sales Launch at Brooklyn Trust Company Building [Curbed]
· All 177 Montague Street coverage [Curbed]