Picture a millionaire marketing entrepreneur who spent $50,000 for a two-week rental in the Hamptons while very explicitly and publicly proclaiming that it was because she was searching for a husband. Would that person live in a subtle, understated place? Of course not. Meet Cheryl Mercuris, who last lived in a glossy Time Warner duplex that last asked $35 million before it was taken off the market. The Post reports she's now selling a $17.99 million condo at the Aldyn, a schmancy amenity-filled building along the Hudson River.
The unfurnished duplex with impressive views sprawls over 6,750 square feet with a 1,730 square foot wraparound terrace. It may be an enormous white-and-glassy box with seven bedrooms, but it's designed by Roman and Williams, who are pretty great. Will Mercuris, who paid $13.7 million for the apartment in 2012, get the price she's asking? More importantly, did she ever find that husband? Google didn't have answersdo you?
· Listing: 0 Riverside Boulevard #1601 [Elliman via StreetEasy]
· 'Million Dollar Listing' cameo star selling $17.99M Aldyn apt. [NYP]
· Documented Manhunter Cuts Time Warner Duplex Ask to $35M [Curbed]
· Romance-seeking millionaire pays $13.7M for Aldyn unit, setting building record [TRD]
· All Cheryl Mercuris coverage [Curbed Hamptons]
· All Aldyn coverage [Curbed]