Welcome back to The Six Digit Club, in which we take a look at a newish-to-market listing priced under $1 million, because nice things sometimes come in small packages. Send nominations to the tipline.
Let's start with the positive things about this studio:
1. It's located at Jean Nouvel's 100 Eleventh Avenue, so it has starchitecture cred.
2. It's very shiny and new, with terrazzo floors and a stainless steel kitchen cabinets.
3. It's larger than a microdwelling.
And now let's get into the not-so-positive things:
1. There is a singular tiny window that appears to look out at a brick wall.
2. It is only 430 square feet, which honestly seems like an exaggeration, considering the main living area barely measures 200 square feet.
3. It is asking $950,000. That works out to a whopping $2,209 per square feet (but probably more since it's probably smaller than the listing says).
4. Did we mention the window?