After releasing renderings via Instagram of the exterior of 1 Great Jones Alley, the 12-story condo that's rising from the ashes of a former flea market and will front on an "exclusive" gated alley, broker Fredrik Eklund did the whole social-media reveal once again, debuting the very first interior rendering of the space on, yep, Instagram. The image itself, of the master bathroom, doesn't reveal too much—but we've got the scoop on the building's amenities, landscape design, and more.
Here's what we know so far:
· The building will have only 14 apartments; most are two- to four-bedroom apartments, and one is a duplex penthouse.
· The main entrance for residents will be on Great Jones Alley, which will lead to the building's lobby.
· There will be a full spa and gym on the premises, along with a private garden designed by HMWhite, who recently worked on the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
· Pricing will range from $3.775 million to over $20 million, and sales will begin this fall.
So there you have it: The site has gone from a flea market to ultra-exclusive condos. And according to Eklund's Instagram, there are, unsurprisingly, already a "record number of buyer registrations" for the building.
· Noho's Newest Condos Sit On an 'Exclusive' Alley [Curbed]
· 688 Broadway a Huge Hit With Landmarks Commission [Curbed]
· All 688 Broadway coverage [Curbed]