Things might finally be turning around for the notoriously slow selling penthouses at the historic Puck Building in Soho, albeit just slightly. Penthouse II, which was listed for $35.1 million has gone into contract, The Real Deal reports. The three-bedroom, five-bathroom penthouse features 5,222 square feet of space.
The standout features of the penthouse include its high barrel vaulted ceilings, cast iron columns, a home theater room, a library, and a private landscaped terrace. The kitchen features marble and lava stone countertops and a terrazzo floor. The master bedroom comes equipped with two dressing rooms and two spa bathrooms.
Of the six penthouses located inside the Puck Building, which went on the market in September 2014, two are still on sale including the largest penthouse priced at $66 million with 7,241 square feet of space, and another valued at $18.5 million. Just last month, a four-bedroom penthouse at the building went on the market as a rental for $85,000 per month. The penthouses were developed by Jared Kushner. Sotheby's declined to comment on the price Penthouse II went into contract for, according to TRD.
Update: Penthouse II closed for $28.5 million.
· Puck penthouse asking $35M is in contract [The Real Deal]
· Listing: 293 Lafayette Street #PHII [Sotheby's International Realty via StreetEasy]
· First Puck Building Penthouse in Contract for $27.5 Million [Curbed]
· Stunning Puck Penthouse Appears As $85,000/Month Rental [Curbed]
· Another Puck Penthouse Reveals Interiors, Still Wants $35M [Curbed]