One of the first towers to really become visible as part of the Riverside Center megaproject is 21 West End Avenue, the 43-story rental tower that began rising back in 2014. Now, the massive building—which will hold 616 rentals, with 127 of those being deemed "affordable"—is close to completion, as a new batch of photos from Tectonic show. (h/t YIMBY)
The SLCE-designed tower will be the first of the megaproject's buildings to finish up, and while the affordable units will begin at around $565, the market-rate rentals will start at $3,700 for a studio. There will also be 30,000 square feet of amenities, including a 60-foot pool and a fitness center with yoga studios.
· Construction Photos: 21 West End Avenue, NYC [Tectonic]
· 21 West End Avenue Nears The Finish Line On The Far West Side [YIMBY]
· Riverside Center's 43-Story Rental Tower Is Half Way There [Curbed]
· All 21 West End Avenue coverage [Curbed]
· All Riverside Center coverage [Curbed]