Everyone's favorite MIll Basin mansion, built by a Colombo crime family associate, is back on the market for $17 million. The compound, which looks more fitting for Miami than a basin near Jamaica Bay, is a tough sell: currently owned by the family of the "Russian American Paris Hilton," the mansion was at one time the second most expensive listing in all of Brooklyn, asking $30 million for its four kitchens, seven-car garage, and "very special circular meditation room." The mansion saw its price drop precipitously back in November of 2014 to $17 million. It's still asking $17 million, but that price tag now comes with an extra, pretty over-the-top perk: the neighboring home on the property, formerly asking $8 million.
· Listing: 2458 National Drive [Corcoran]
· Brooklyn's Most Bonkers Mansion Drops From $30M to $17M [Curbed]
· Once-Controversial, Always Bonkers Mill Basin Pad Asks $30M [Curbed]
· Bay-Front Mill Basin Home With Bamboo Garden Wants $8M [Curbed]
· Tour Mill Basin, Land of Gaudy Brooklyn McMansions [Curbed]
· All 2458 National Drive coverage [Curbed]