Extell’s Lower East Side tower is already courting buyers overseas, but the building will hit the market domestically this September. To drum up excitement surrounding the sales launch, there’s a new video that shows off the 80-story tower’s Adamson Associates Architects-designed exterior (yes, the firm behind The Shard at London Bridge and the National 911 Memorial Museum Entry Pavilion designed this behemoth.) The video also, of course, touts the bonkers views from One Manhattan Square’s upper floors.
Apartments at One Manhattan Square will range from one- to three-bedrooms with prices starting at $1.15 million. In February, Extell head honcho Gary Barnett announced that the firm was scaling back pricing in the building to reflect the slowdown in sales in NYC’s luxury-tier market.
If the video does one thing, it puts into perspective just how tall the building is in the context of its surroundings. But given the new influx of towers planned for the little strip just north of the Manhattan Bridge, it might not be too long before the 850-foot building blends right in. The video, as most renderings do, ignores its rival neighbors.
- One Manhattan Square [official]
- Condos at Extell’s 80-Story LES Tower Get Even Less Pricey [Curbed]
- Extell's Lower East Side Condos Won't Be Ridiculously Pricey [Curbed]
- JDS Unveils Plans For a Gigantic 77-Story Lower East Side Tower [Curbed]
- All One Manhattan Square/250 South Street coverage [Curbed]