Construction on Robert A.M. Stern’s über-pricey Tribeca condo tower, 70 Vestry, is on the heels of completion, with the Related Companies development receiving its final finishing touches. A new set of photos captured by Field Condition how the luxury tower in all its glory and while there are a few more steps in place before the building can make its debut, the bulk of work is done.
The 14-story building topped out in April and by August, most of its Beaumaniere limestone facade was in place. Construction on the building’s central courtyard is still underway and is expected to wrap up by February 2018.
The building houses just 46 apartments that range from two to seven bedrooms with square footage going anywhere from 1,700 to an impressive 7,000 square feet. Most of the units have already been sold, including the prized $65 million penthouse, however, there are six apartments still up for grabs on StreetEasy, assuming you have between $7.95 million and $26 million to splurge on a new home. If so, you’ll get to be neighbors with the building’s most notable residents, Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen.
Move-ins are slated for the spring of 2018.
- Construction Tour: 70 Vestry [Field Condition]
- Robert A.M. Stern's exclusive Tribeca condo, 70 Vestry, tops out [Curbed]
- Robert A.M. Stern's 70 Vestry now has its luxe limestone cladding [Curbed]
- $65M penthouse at Robert A.M. Stern’s 70 Vestry is in contract [Curbed]
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen upgrade their 70 Vestry pad [Curbed]