Now that both her Insta-famous model daughters are settled in New York—Gigi with a $4 million dollar pad at 10 Bond Street in Noho; Bella with a “humble little apartment” in the East Village—Beverly Hills Real Housewife Yolanda Hadid has reportedly ditched her recently-purchased LA digs for an understated NYC oasis of her own.
According to a Page Six tipster, the elder Hadid has moved into none other than 30 Park Place, the penthouse of which recently went into contract for $30 million (not to Hadid). No word on the details of the reality star’s new abode, though is is safe to say she will not be wanting for conveniences: over-the-top residential amenities include a “conservatory and lounge with outdoor loggias,” a fitness center with a yoga room, a screening room, and a private dining room with a catering kitchen, as well as access to all the perks of the adjoining hotel.
As the Post notes, one of her new neighbors will be the building’s developer Larry Silverstein, of WTC fame, and his wife, who picked up an 80th floor penthouse in December for $34 million. There was, as previously reported, no developer discount.
- Welcome to Bella Hadid's 'humble little apartment'! [Daily Mail]
- Model Gigi Hadid Might Be a 10 Bond Resident After All [Curbed NY]
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills's Yolanda Foster Has Bought a Fancy Condo in Westwood [Curbed LA]
- Larry Silverstein endorses his 30 Park Place development with $34M penthouse buy [Curbed NY]
- 30 Park Place [StreetEasy]